Thursday, August 23, 2012

Before & After: Jake's dresser

The before:
The during:







After the painting and distressing:








And last but not least, after the dark wax:


 Sorry for the stuff around it in the photo.  We are currently homeless (staying with the in-laws.  We were trying to buy a house in short sale and it is now in foreclosure..and we are searching/waiting for another home)  so we made room for Jake's dresser in the room he is in.  I love the final results...so much I have already annoyed my guys saying "I love it so much!" over and over again. :)
Head over to Shabby Creek Cottage to see a whole bunch of other fun projects that over bloggers have been working on. Have a project you want to share? Link up like I did!
Head over to Shabby Creek Cottage to see a whole bunch of other fun projects that over bloggers have been working on. Have a project you want to share? Link up like I did! shabby creek cottage
Also head over to I Heart Nap Time to see more amazing ideas.  I linked up over there too. :) We really are a bunch of smarty pants aren't we?
I Heart Nap Time

No comments: