Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Vintage On Main in Cowpens South Carolina

Not far from Spartanburg SC, there is a quaint little town called Cowpens.  It is known for 2 things: The battle of Cowpens (they do re-enactments of the famous battle) and a their antique/craft stores down Main Street.  I am lucky enough to have some of my pieces in the best of the best store in town: Vintage On Main
Before you even get in the door you are surrounded but a mix of vintage and new, fun home decor items.

This is what you see when you walk in the door...Do you see my mirror on the wall?



And here is my bedside table right by the front door.  The building is one of those charming old places with sloped floors and tons of character.  (I tell you this so you won't think I took the picture at an angle.)  In my mind this is the prime location in the store. :)
And there is my other side table...
Look at the gorgeous Christmas tree!!!
And my arched shelf.  How cute is that fat snowman?!
This is one of those stores you could search for hours...and spend lots of money because you will need want everything they are selling.  I love this shop and have to remind myself I am not here to spend money but to make it.  If you are ever in the area make sure you check out Vintage On Main, because I am sure you will find something wonderful that you just can't live with out!

No comments: