Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I am trying out Craigslist...

I have decided it is time to get back into selling my creations and I am giving Craigslist a try...But if you are here and you are interested contact me!

I am so in the mood to paint..but I am in the middle of simplifying our home.  In other words we have too much stuff and I am trying to get rid of some of it!!  I have several pieces of furniture that I haven't really tried to sell since the fall (moving 2 times in 4 months makes you not want to do things like that).  We are settled (kind of...besides all the stuff I am weeding out!) and I am ready to sell a few pieces to make room for new ones to paint!  Here are a the items I am selling:





 My beloved table and chairs.  I am in love with this set.


So much so, that when I didn't sell it last fall, I put it in our house and having been using it ever since.  I am glad I had the opportunity to use it. 
 It was the first table I had painted and distressed and I wanted to see how well it would hold up with the wax finish I gave it.  It has held up brilliantly!  No stains from glasses or grease or anything.  
 I am only selling it because we have another table and chairs, that Jake claims too many memories are attached to it, to sell it.
And I get to paint and distress that old table.  I am ready to settle back into painting and our old memory making table is my next project.:)
 I am selling the table and 4 chairs for $250.
The next piece I am selling is this sweet side table. I love the color and the curves on the side.  Another piece I am sorry to see go, but I am sure someone will love it as much as I do!  I am selling it for $35.
I have no good pictures of the next piece...Sorry for that, but I think you can get the feel of this old school desk..
 Here it is at a craft show...This picture is a little better.  It is a fun little red desk and the distressed color underneath is grey.  I am selling it for $30.  I am actually selling the chalk board in front of it too.  It is $12. 
 I have a lot of frames, chalk boards and some other fun stuff if you are interested!  Leave a comment if you are interested and I will get in touch!

No comments: