Saturday, August 10, 2013

Before & After: Vintage Shabby Chic Side Table

Ahhhh....My creative juices are flowing and I am so glad I am painting again.  My mom, who obviously loves me very much , found these beauties.  She was at Goodwill, she bought them, and then immediately brought them my house.  I immediately painted them, and was happy.  Painting and distressing is so therapeutic! 

Before:
 Seeing this reminds me just how brown our living room is.  The plans to change that are already in the works.
 During:

Our table that is going to be painted is in the background...Sorry for the weird angle on this one.

 After:
 I love this little darling side table to pieces... {sigh}

 Excuse the crooked lamp shade.  I was too focused in on the throw back vibes of the side table and didn't even notice!

 I brought it out in to the sunlight to show the true color. 




I am going to have to name this Darling #1 and I am selling it for $45....I am still working on Darling #2.  More on that later.  Back to painting...

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love when you are this excited about something. I'm going to keep looking for pieces like these end tables for you to give life to.