Sunday, September 30, 2012

Updating lamps

 I love spray paint. :) These will be going in the "Arts & Antiques On Main" show I am going to be doing on October 20th in Cowpens, SC.  If you are in the area you should come because it is going to be awesome!  And you may see these cute lamps:

Before:  (got these at Goodwill for a steal)

 And here they are after a little fun with some spray paint:


I am in love with these colors!  Now to find just the right lamp shades, for just the right price!  I am officially in a store in Cowpens too.  Cowpens is known for their antique shops.  I finally got brave, loaded the backseat of my car up and took some of my pieces to consign at one of the shops there called "Vintage on Main".  It is by far the best shop in town and I went there first because I wanted the opinion of the very talented ladies that own the shop.  They are very picky about what they will display in their shop and I was nervous about what they would say about my creations....They loved them and took them all to put in their shop!!!  They also asked me to bring all my stuff to them because they loved it so much!  I am going to painting like crazy for the next 3 weeks to be ready for the show and I am so excited.  If you know anyone in the Upstate area of SC or it's surrounding areas send them on to Cowpens for the show and tell them to stop by and say "Hey!".

No comments: